As the family grows up and gets older, we enjoy forming and reliving those annual traditions, especially around the preparation of Jesus' birth and the excitement of surprises from Sinterklaas. We headed out to the same tree farm we've been going to the last couple years, simply because that's what the children remember. Oh Christmas tree farm are now part of our tradition!
We went to the dutch store and visited Sinterklaas and enjoyed a ride in the carriage with him...
And decorated our tree while eating poffertjes and other yummy dutch treats!



Eshter! I just spent a good hour reading all of your blog- I love it!! Espeicailly Liam's birthday video. You are one special talented woman, wife, mother, sister and friend. Your blog makes me smile- thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOops, a couple of typos there, EsTHer...must be getting late, that or I should get my eyes checked ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog Es! I just read all the posts since "lice." I loved reading it all - You have such a beautiful, fun family. Thanks for sharing yourself with us! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAha so I stumbled upon your beautiful blog..(actually Nat showed me) I love it! It looks like you had a good time with your little family outing. Also your tummy has grown heaps since I seen you last.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
p.s. I too have a blog and I will pass on my address.
My address http://paulandtracyvanderheide.blogspot.com...It is an invite only blog so if you could pass on your e-mail to me I will add you to my list. My e-mail is ptvander@telus.net .
ReplyDeleteThe little guy in the bell... is that Mike!? heheh. Good to "see" you guys!
ReplyDeleteYup, that's him! He made that in kindergarten and he's excited to hang it every year...he's still a boy at heart, which I'm happy for :)
ReplyDelete