Wow, it's been way to long since I've posted...I had a feeling this would happen eventually. Blogging is one of those things that keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the to do list. It's late and I'm tired but sleep evades me so I decided to stop thinking about sleep and enjoy the quiet while reflecting on the past few months. The time has flown since Christmas and it's eventful season. I often think of January - March as being long and drawn out, that this would feel like the longest part of the pregnancy, and in some ways it is, but at the same time I'm shocked at how fast the time did go. There are have been very little dull moments!
Reading a book while waiting to eat...
I had the pleasure of enjoying a good part of my pregnancy with my midwife and friend Igna
Liam learned about Joseph's colorful coat in Story Hour. It's so neat to hear him be able to retell the stories!
Sledding!
( Left to Right:) Kissing baby good night - 33 weeks pregnant (picture taken Valentine's Day) - Liam is enjoying some special cousin time - Uncle Steve is over for a short visit and Liam is thrilled!
Naomi's 6th birthday has come and gone, and I was so thankful to hear her say, "I feel so loved and celebrated today Mom!" Not something you'd expect a 6 year old to be able to put in words, but Naomi will often surprise us with insightful comments. That's exactly what I set out to do on their birthday: make them feel treasured and special on that one day a year that comes around...a day to celebrate them!
Here is a slideshow of this past year highlights some of Naomi's moments thriving and growing, taking us along for the ride. One of the beautiful things about family is that God uses us to shape and mold one another, and we have so many moments in the past year where Naomi has taught us so much, including the joy of unbridled laughter! Boy can she laugh and make others laugh with her insights and humor. We are so blessed to have her influence in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment