Our family

Our family

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Celebrating 20 weeks for Pregnancy!

This Wednesday was a special day for us, as we marked with much thankfulness that we reached the 20 week mark of this pregnancy. I am so thankful for every day that I am pregnant and privileged that I may carry this baby another day. We also enjoyed the much anticipated ultrasound on Friday as a whole family. We had a wonderful technician who took the time to show us different body parts, point out a little wave, the baby's footprint, the heart beating and the blood pumping through the umbilical cord, and I even watched the baby swallow fluid and see it go down to the stomach. Just incredible! A miracle, growing inside me...just never ceases to amaze me.
My 20 week bump :)

and here's our little munchkin...

  







3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, my dear friend! Congrats for making it half way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this Esther! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops... that was me... Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete