Our family

Our family

Saturday, March 17, 2012

All in a day's work...

Although I greatly look forward to our little one coming, I'm so thankful that Kathleen and I were able to make 13 meals for the freezer before the baby makes his/her appearance! We had a lot of fun putting it all together and it took a lot less time than we thought it would. We're definitely doing that again in the future! 
So here's our hard work in a collage...3 Lasagnas, 3 Chicken Spaghetti casseroles, 2 Chili crockpot meals, 4 Chicken pot pies, 1 Sweet and Sour Meatball meal (not pictured). 
Kathleen, thanks again so much for sharing your precious time off and helping me this all in the freezer!!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you don't need any meals when the baby come - he he! Good work Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I did a day of that too and it feels so good to have meals in the freezer that you can haul out on a "rainy" day! Great job!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nom, nom, nom:) Hey I would love to have the recipe for the chicken spaghetti casserole.

    ReplyDelete